The eligibility and conditions of the application are as follows: –
- Effective June 1, 2016 the amount of scholarship to be awarded is RM600.
- Any members or member’s children who has been admitted by the Higher
Education Institution either Public or private Higher Education
Institutions for study at the certificate or matriculation levelor diploma
or degree or masters or doctorate.
- Every members or member’s children will only be awarded once a
scholarship from the duration of their studies. This means that members
or member’s children who have accepted Scholarships during studies at
the certificate level, are not eligible to receive a scholarship again
if they continues his studies at the diploma level and above.
- The scholarship will only be given to members or member’s children who
are admitted into the Public Higher Education Institutions or the Private
Higher Education Institutions in the current year where is the late
application will not be entertained.
- the application is made by mail, and the following documents shall be
- Offer letter from the Institution
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of KL certificate, and if not, please state KL membership number
in the application letter
For both funds, if the provision for this contribution has been finished then
the applicants will have to wait for the provision for the following year, if
any and the suspended members are allowed to apply late but must be no more
than thirty (30) days from the date his membership is being restored.